HELP KEEP AHHS SAFE!
The AHHS Student Government is selling AHHS Logo masks.
Purchase yours before they are gone!
First Come, First Serve!
$5 each, 2 for $8
Checks made to AHHS Student Government or cash
We will let you know the pickup date or we will deliver them (Elmsford ONLY) to you if you prefer.
Please return this form with payment to Mr. Ryan Mathews
In-person - to Main Office, with envelope clearly labeled
By mail: Mr. Ryan Mathews
Alexander Hamilton High School
98 South Goodwin Ave
Elmsford, NY 10523
We wanted to share with you some resources shared with us by one of our new parents to our district. This parent attended our PTSA Gen. Membership Meeting and was excited to hear about the gender neutral bathroom at Hamilton. PTSA is working collaboratively to find ways to best serve and support our LGBTQIA families. We would like your support in having these resources made available to our parents, families, teachers, students, and staff.http://dandelionsnewsletter.
com - This is a newsletter for parents and caregivers that is “rooting for empathetic, brave, social justice-hearted families”https://www.loftgaycenter.org/ - The Loft Community Center
The Dignity for All Students Act
The Dignity for All Students Act (The Dignity Act) was established to protect all students from harassment, bullying, and discrimination. It became effective on July 1, 2012, and was amended to include cyberbullying effective July 1, 2013.
Prohibits bullying, harassment, discrimination, or cyberbullying against students in school based on the following:
- National origin
- Ethnic group
- Religious practice
- Sexual orientation,
- Gender (including gender identity and expression)
- Other (describe)
Please see an NYSED powerpoint here.
Please see a Spanish Informational Sheet here.
Please see a Spanish List of School Responsibilities here.
Please see the Spanish Incident Form here.
SAT Prep for Math with Ms. Muir will be on
Tuesdays and Thursday at 4:00
Please contact Ms. Muir : firstname.lastname@example.org for the link details
November 4th,from 12:30 to 2:30 virtual students will have the opportunity to take headshot photos outside of the AHHS. Photos cannot be purchased but will be used for the yearbook and student Id's.
In order to avoid waiting around in the cafeteria during lunch, we would like AHHS students to be able to access daily an order form for Paninis only. This way paninis can be prepared in advance for pick-up.
Below is the link for the panini ordering Google form.
Links to our ceremonies
Class of 2020 Graduation Celebration - Live Stream
Class of 2020, In-Person Ceremony - Live Stream
The Guidance Department prepared some useful links to help support your child during their time at home.
- Talking to Your Kids About the Coronavirus: https://childmind.org/article/talking-to-kids-about-the-coronavirus/
- Homeschooling Tweens and Teens During the Coronavirus Closings: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/12/well/family/coronavirus-school-closings-homeschooling-tweens-teens.html
- 5 Ways to Overcome the Psychological Stress of the Coronavirus: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/motivate/202003/5-ways-overcome-the-psychological-stress-coronavirus
Message from Senator Schumer for AHHS Class of 2020 !!!
2020 Wellness Event Practical Strategies for supporting Teens
9UMJHI8GNOWZXk2GqYAvUOLrvEaaa8 0CZM_ qJZyxvLuXNdN4ZefSxGWOeF5Zjf? startTime=1592491538000
(Password for video: 4h+@6=08)
Practical Strategies for a Healthy Mind & Body(click below)
Parent PortalAttention Parents: Did you know you have access to your child's attendance, progress reports, and report cards through our parent portal?Sign up at https://esdparentportal.lhric.org/Create an account and log on for information about your child's schedule, daily attendance, progress reports, and report cards.
To view a step-by-step process, please click on one of the below links.
- Please visit the district website at eufsd.org
- Scroll down and click on Tech from “Quick Links”
- From Tech, click on Parent
- From Parent, click on Parent Portal
- If you have never registered for the portal, click on Parent Portal Registration and complete the account information, personal information, and student information. When you create your username, you can always change it late.
- If you have signed up for the Parent Portal, but you can remember your account information, just click on “Forgot Password”