Food Services


     Please take a moment to apply on-line - MY SCHOOL APPS LINK BELOW or print paper fill-in and mail or email.

    The USDA is no longer supporting free meals for every student.  If you are not approved or eligible for Free/Reduced status, meals will be charged.  You may open a MySchoolBucks account with link below.

    Thank you for helping us support healthy children.

    Here are other resources for families seeking food assistance for children in their household:

    • The USDA Meals for Kids Site Finder helps families quickly and easily find summer meal sites near them, where children can eat meals at no-cost.
    • The USDA National Hunger Hotline, operated by Hunger Free America, connects people with food assistance in their nearby communities. The hotline can be reached Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET at 1-866-3-HUNGRY (1-866-348-6479) (for English) or 1-877-8-HAMBRE (1-877-842-6273) (for Spanish).


    Esta información confidencial de la solicitud permitirá al Distrito continuar con varios programas educativos y de lectura hasta el próximo año. Además, puede ser elegible para tarifas reducidas de exámenes SAT / ACT y AP. Tómese un momento para presentar la solicitud en línea: MY SCHOOL APPS o imprima el formulario de relleno y envíelo por correo o correo electrónico. Gracias.

    Comments (-1)

Breakfast Menus

Lunch Menus

Education Benefits & Free/Reduced Price Meal Application

Beneficios Educativos y Aplicación de Comidas Gratis / Reducidas

  • In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf(link is external), from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

    1. mail:
      U.S. Department of Agriculture
      Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
      1400 Independence Avenue, SW
      Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
    2. fax:
      (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
    3. email: