• Change of Address Form - English

    Any change in residency must be reported to the school office as soon as possible.


    Moving out the District?


    If student is moving out of the school district, please contact our offices for further information. 

    Moving within the District?

    All grades: Pre-K to 12
    All students currently registered in Elmsford UFSD attending Carl L. Dixson Primary School, Alice E. Grady Elementary School, Alexander Jr/Sr High School and out of district schools who have a change of residency, must provide current proof of residency and complete a Change of Address Form available in the Instructional Service Office, Room 103 at the Alexander Hamilton Jr./Sr. High School or on our webpage registration.eufsd.org.


    Comments (-1)
  • Formulario de Cambio de Direccion - Español

    Comments (-1)