You are almost there! Graduation: Meet with the guidance counselors to make sure you have all your requirements for graduation.
Twelfth Grade students should follow these steps to complete the college process:
- Attend college fairs
- Complete college essays (with your English teachers) - PROOFREAD
- During the fall, complete & send your college applications
- REMEMBER DUE DATES!!!
- Register and take another SAT or ACT in the fall
- Complete your FAFSA application on (or after) October 1
- REMEMBER SCHOOL FAFSA DEADLINES
- Athletes: If you plan to play a Division I or Division II sport in college, you must be cleared by the NCAA clearinghouse
- Bring in acceptance letter to the guidance department... be proud of your accomplishments
- Notify the college/university that you plan to attend by May 1
- (Notify the colleges/universites that you have been accepted to, and do not wish to attend, that you will not be attending their institution)